Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 25 Sep - 1 Oct 2011

Sunday – 25 Sep 11 – Sunday
morning Tara got up with the boys and then I got up and the boys and I showered
and then I started working on breakfast while Tara took her shower. Meka came
over at 10 and we all went to Church together. I came home after Sunday School
and Tara and the boys came home 45 minutes later. Tara made pork steaks and
homemade rolls for dinner and took the time to deliver her friend Kelly a plate
of fresh hot rolls. After dinner we all sat down and finished the season of
America’s Got Talent (AGT)! It was so neat to see Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. win
it all…..a true rags to riches story.

Monday – 26 Sep 11 – Monday
morning started with a short 5 mile run, and then I came home to start work for
the day. Then at 9:30am Tara and I had dual appointments at Great Oaks Family
Practice to talk to the NP about several issues that have been nagging us. Then
I headed back home to get some work done. At lunch Herman Horn came by the
house to do a 2nd Interview as one of his case study participants
for his dissertation. In the afternoon Tara made homemade chicken noodle soup
and I had to go see Dr. Morris for another treatment on my IT Band which was
acting up from the beginning of my run on Saturday. Came back home and had
dinner and watched some football while I waited to have a 9:30 call with China.

Tuesday – 27 Sep 11 – Tuesday
morning Tara had to have a diagnostic procedure done at ARA which took a total
of about five hours and then she needed to be on bed rest for the following 24
hours. We came home and between Meka and
me we were able to take care of the kids.

Wednesday – 28 Sep 11 – Exodus
did not like the fact that Tara was in bed and he cried out every 15 minutes
from about 1 to 3:30 am. Needless to say I did not make my 5:30 run. I worked
from home on Wednesday.

Thursday – 29 Sep 11 – I ran
at 4:30 in the morning with Kirsten. Things returned to normal and at 8:30 am
Tara and I went to Great Oaks to be Guest Readers in Phoenix’s 1st
Grade class. Then I headed into the office for the rest of the day.

Friday – 30 Sep 11 – On Friday
I worked during the day from home. That evening Tara and I went up to ToysRus
and then picked up some dinner and came home.

Saturday – 1 Oct 11 – Got up
and headed out for the last of my long runs. It took over five hours, but I
finished my 18 miles without any problems. After my run I went home and had a
quick shower and then went to LCM for an hour of heaven. After my massage, I
grabbed a gyro at Phoencia and went to see Phoenix and his Mustangs at their
2pm soccer game. We came home and chilled in the afternoon and then that
evening Tara and I went to Cedar Park Regional Medical Center to visit Marlene
Peek. After Gary and I administered a blessing Tara and I went to diner Rosa’s Café.
Then we headed to HEB and did our weekly shopping.





No comments: