Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 2-8 Oct 2011

Sunday was a days of watching Conference and Football and also cleaning and organizing the toys in the front room. Wanted to get to our 72-hour kids, but we ran out of time. We also decided that we needed to get Phoenix's behavioru under control. We checked his folder from school and in the first 28 days of school he came home with negative reports 1 out of every 3 days. Tara and I decided that each day that he recevies a negative report that he has to be 'restricted' to his room for one hour with one book on his bed. We all had a great spaghetti dinner and then finished with the toys in front room. We ended up throwing away a 3 or 4 bags of junk, designated several larger items to give to one of my hometeaching families, and put away alot in the toy box in the front room.
Monday morning I ran 5 miles with Jill and then worked from home the rest of the day. Tara had carpool this week and then had an appointment with Allison at 1pm. Phoenix came home with a negative report so he had one hour of restriction.
On Tuesday I went into the office and my manager announced that she was taking on a new role so her last day was on Friday. We had a short 1x1 to determine whether I would be taking the Product Data GFO role or would someone else. Pheonix has an hour of restriction today. On my way home I stopped by Walmart and then I had to stop at the carlot on 620 that is working on The Beast to see how much it was going to cost to get her running and inspected.
On Wednesday, I went into the office after my morning run of 8 miles by myself in the neighborhood in which I tweaked my IT Bang again. I stopped by Round Rock Donuts on my way in. For lunch I had a 1x1 with Sam Delis in the RR2 Cafeteria. Tara has her weekly Chriopractic appointment and then stopped in the Rehab hospital to visit Marlene Peek. Afterwards she had to make a trip back to see Dr. Hartman in Cedar Park. Phoenix had an hour of restriction today. After work I went to see Dr. Morris for a treatment and then I came home so that Tara could take Phoenix to soccer. When Tara and Phoenix came home, I went to hometeach the Banks Family.
On Thursday I worked from home and walked my required 5 miles with Kirsten Banks. Tara spent the day teaching Kelly how to make the dough for yeast and cinnamin rolls. Tara also made split pea soup for her Relief Society Enrichment at 7pm. Phoenix had got a sticker in his folder today. After work I met the SLAO members at Showplace Lanes and we held our meeting and then we all bowled for 2 hours. We had a great time since it had been almost a year since I last bowled.
On Friday I had a volunteer activity at the Down Home Ranch with my team from work. We moved and set up about 5000 poinsettas in preparation for selling at Christmas time. Tara took the boys to Barnes and Noble on Friday morning and then she had an afternoon appointment with Allison. After I was down out on the ranch, we all had lunch at the Southside Market in Elgin, and then I hit WalMart and CVS. Phoenix had two warnings today at school, but he ended up getting a sticker. This meant that he got to have his cousin Xander spend the night (he lost the privledge of attending two birthday parties on Saturday for the three negative reports). When I came home, I mowed the lawn and then spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning the back yard.
Saturday morning I got up will all of the boys and Xander and then Tara got up at 7am and I went for a 9 miler at Brushy Creek Lake Park. Afterwards I showered, ate, and watched a few minutes of the UT/OU game and then headed to Austin for a massage.

No comments: