Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Running Journal - Non-Runners Marathon Trainer - Week 8









Monday and Wednesday I ran with Jill Seidenberger at San Gabriel Park in Georgetown next to the City Recreation Center. On Monday we ran under IH35 for two miles and then doubled back. On Wednesday we ran the opposite way for about a mile and a half and then ran in the direction we ran on Monday. It was really fun to run somewhere new and to have someone to talk to along the way. On Thursday morning I ran six miles starting from the Church. I jogged out three miles and the doubled back.
My Saturday run started from the Brushy Creek Splash park. My goal this morning was to see how long it would take for me to run the 8.75 loop for the Frankenthon. I was able to run the first 8.75 miles in 2 hours and 38 minutes, I then continue the loop again to finish out my 14 miles.

No comments: