Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Running Journal - Non Runner's Marathon Trainer - Week 1









Was reviewing my training schedule this week and figured out that I set up the spreadsheet incorrectly. What I thought was going to be week 2 was really week 1, so I had another week of 3, 4, 3, and 5.

This week was tougher than the last. Did not want to get up on a few mornings and I ended up walking/sprinting on the five miler. I have also run what I called a compressed scheduled by doing all four run in five days for the past two weeks. I plan on Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat next week and hopefully I will see some improvement. To top that off on Wednesday I did not get up at all, so I had to run in the evening which was not fun in 90 degree heat, but on the flip side, during that run I recorded my fast mile to date. On Friday I ran with Chris, Stacy, and Sarah on the Brushy Creek Trail, but this week we started from the Twin Lakes YMCA trailhead.

No comments: