Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Morgan Family Week In Review - 17-23 July 2011

Sunday started off really well. We made it to Church on time and this week, I assisted the Aaronic priests deliver the Sacrament. Then for Sunday School we worked on Lesson 29, David O. McKay, Worldwide Ambassador of God. Then for the 3rd hour, I assisted (sat in) Phoenix's Primary class as Tara was filling in for Sister Layton. I ran into Trish Copenhaver in the hallway and invited her and her two daughters, Brooklyn and Ashlynn over for Sunday dinner. I fired up the grill and cooked fajitas. The ladies prepared all of the fixin's and we all have a good time.

Tuesday was movie date with the boys for Tara, and on my lunch on that day, I decided to have a root canal which only took 2 1/2 hours.

Thursday I had to go out to Taylor for a quick appointment and then Tara and I had lunch together at PF Changs with a coupon for free lettuce wraps. Then that night I taught class at Texas State.

Friday was loads of fun. Tara woke up throwing up and then by 8 am, Phoenix was throwing up and then by 9 so was Zion. I was not much help as I had several marathon calls that morning and then I had several appointments on Friday afternoon. On Friday I was able to get five pound of jerky into the dehydrator and baked a pound cake for the Mast family.

Saturday morning we spent the majority of time washing and folding clothes in preparation for our trip to Oregon. I left the house for a little while and when to sign up Phoenix for soccer this fall. I also had a coupon for a free car wash so I had the Altima washed and then I swung by Josh and Chrissta's to pick up some additional luggage. We lazed around the house the rest of the day and then on Saturday evening, I went to Sam's to pick up a 16GB SD card for the Dell Streak. In the 30 minutes I was gone to Sam's, Exodus had come down with the everyone else had the day before and we as losing his cookies!

No comments: