Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 3-9 July 2011

Sunday was a lazy day. The boys were not feeling well so we kept them home, but I went to Church at noon to teach my Sunday School Class. The lesson this week was George Albert Smith: A Mission of Love. We had a very good lesson with some of the students participating in a role playing exercise showing examples of President Smith's love for his fellow man. Sunday evening we grill some chicken in which I overcooked a tad (I would have probably been better off just throwing the chicken on the patio as hot as it has been!).

On Monday after my run, we gathered up my little duckings and headed to the Round Rock 8 Discount Cinema to see the movie Rio in 3D. I was both amazed and impressed by the quality of the 3D effects: plus no nausea or dizziness. We then went home for the boys to rest while Tara and I worked on our new 1000 piece puzzle together.

This past Tuesday Tara had an appointment out in Taylor so she took Zion and Exodus, on her way back she was going to get the van registered, but the boys were being a bit unruly, so as a de-stresser, when she returned home, she took the boys over to the Waldorfs so that they could swim all afternoon. That evening while preparing dinner, Tara said that she did not feel good, and within a few minutes she went from standing in the kitchen to on the family room floor doubled over. I called Chrissta to see if Madi or Natalie could come and watch the boys while I took Tara to the Avery Ranch Urgent Care. We got to the Urgent Care about 6:15 and we were headed home by 7:20. I have always been impressed by the quality and speed of the service with the staff at Avery Ranch Urgent Care.

Thursday night I taught and that night Miss Natalie came over to spend time with her Auntie. I came home from teaching that night and then Josh came over to pick up Natalie, and I went to bed soon after coming home.

Friday morning I woke up at 4:30 so that I could go for a 5am run. Then on Friday at 11am Tara, Phoenix, Exodus and I left for an 1145 appointment at Speciality Pediatrics. We met with a Urology NP to develop a plan of action for Phoenix. Three hours later we were finally leaving from that appointment.

Saturday morning I went on a 14 mile bike ride at 7 am, and then I came home to clean up the pantry. While we were just hanging out in the kitchen, we noticed that Jensine was on Skype, so we all sang her happy birthday over video conference. Saturday morning at 10am, Tara took Phoenix over to Hayden Turner's 6th Birthday party. I then took Zion and Exodus over to KFC to pick up some chicken. We all had a lazy Saturday afternoon: everybody in the house took naps. Saturday evening the entire family went to Pump It Up in Round Rock to celebrate Zion Hyde's 1st Birthday party.

No comments: