Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Garden of Eden in Texas

Front Yard:

I have planted five small pots with strawberry plants that I am keeping in the front yard.



The tree in the corner is a fig and the tree in the middle of the yard is a peach tree. The front of the house is lined with japanese boxwood shrubs.



In the pie shaped bed is a a fig tree. Next year we plan on planting annuals in this bed.



The closet tree is a Moonglow pear and the next is a peach tree.
Back Yard:

This is a Kieffer pear in the white ring. The green ring on the left is a rasberry and the green ring on the right is a blueberry.


This is a blueberry plant.


This is a grape vine which is has been growing like gangbusters.

These two pots contain strawberries which I am keeping in the back yard.

These first photos are pictures of our yard on 16 March 2008.

4 comments:

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Can't wait to see the photos and read about your labors - I hope it will be the inspiration (and kick in the pants) I/we need to reclaim our backyard and get my little herb/flower garden replanted. Thanks Byron.

Margo Clift said...

WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING YOUR "GARDEN GROW".
WE LOVE TEXAS! AND OUR "TEXANS".

Taste of Champaign said...

Oh my! This looks like a lot of work! I am impressed and can't wait to see the results!

Grandpa Clift said...

Wow son you have been busy. It looks great and I am sure that it will yeild you a bounty of good eating. Keep us posted.