Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Garden of Eden - Week 3

There has been some real growth this week. In the first pic back row are squash, middle row cucumbers, and front row a couple of watermelons on the left.











This bed contains the peas and the green beans and they both seem to be doing well. I have okra on the end and have not seen any growth yet.












Here you see the first stawberry getting bigger with several more blooms.














This is showing the tomatoes and peppers continuing to grow.

The only thing that concerns me are my two blueberry bushes and one of my pear trees. I am hoping that they are still just in their dormant stage, but I have yet to see any signs of grow so for this year. I guess I will have to just continue to water and pray...........................................BLM

No comments: