Total Pageviews

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

The Morgan family had a great Easter Weekend. It started with me narrating the part of Jesus Christ for the Round Rock Stake Easter Program. We had performances on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. My best night was on Saturday, even though the performance on Friday was filmed. The performance is going to be shown on television on the same Time Warner channel that conference is shown on but they have not given us an air time yet. As soon as they do, I will let you all know about it. It is a very moving and spirit-filled event that everyone should see and it is only about 50 mintues long.

On Sunday we went to Church with the Hinze family so that we could celebrate Easter together. What as really fun was when Phoenix woke up from his nap, Tara had a bunch of plastic eggs laid around the house so that Phoenix could have his very own Easter Egg Hunt. He had great time, but it brought tears to my eyes because he is growing up so darn fast!

I cooked a ham (heated it up) and Tara made some yummy deviled eggs and we spent the rest of the day with the Hinzes and the Steeds. The that evening we had a visit from Cassie and her boyfriend Matt who played on the Texas State b-ball team (pop that rock!).

Hopefully, I can catch up on my sleep by Tuesday.

Much Love, Byron Lynn

3 comments:

Margo Clift said...

I am so grateful that you had such a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Easter in such a special way. Sure wish we could have been there.
We would love to see the video if any way possible.
That little boy is growing up really fast. Seems as though as soon as they roll over for the first time, they just can't be slowed down.
I am glad that he had his little Easter Egg Hunt. Sure takes me back a bit.
Boy do I miss those times.
You enjoy every minute, too soon they pass!

Lisa Clift said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Wish we could have all been together but luckily we can share each others fun through the blogs. Love you all.

indeazgirl said...

What a wonderful Easter for your whole family! Love you all!