Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Garden of Eden - Week 1

Spent Friday morning cutting the yard. When I was ready to edge, my two year old edger would would not work properly. When I went to Home Depot to see what was wrong, I was told that the shaft needed to be replaced, but that it would be more costly than purchasing a new edger. So this time I purchased an edger with a five year warranty. I spend Saturday afternoon treating the yard for crabgrass, and I noticed on Sunday afternoon that it was already starting to work.

I also took a look at the vegetable beds and I noticed a squash and a a few okras pushing up through the soil.



In the front year on the fig tree closest to the driveway, we have a small fig growing and Tara noticed that we already have pears on our Kieffer pear tree.

3 comments:

Margo Clift said...

I am impressed!

Grandpa Clift said...

Son
We have flowers in bloom but can't plant anything for another two weeks. It has been in the low 30's here and even cold crop stuff wouldn't germinate. Yours looks wonderful. Wish I could send you some rever lome to min in your beds.

indeazgirl said...

One of these days we'll get a backyard. Y'all's garden always looks so fun!