Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review - 22 - 28 January 2012

Sunday - 22 January 2012 - Tara and the boys stayed home, as Zion and Exodus were sick. I went to the 2nd hours and taught my Sunday school class and then came home. Our home teacher Vince Penman came and home taught us at 5 pm. I made gumbo and corn fritters for dinner.

Monday - 23 January 2012 - Monday morning I got up early and ran in Georgetown with Jill and Mark. Monday night we all went out to eat dinner at IHOP. Then we stopped by the Lakeshore Teacher Store so tara could lamilnate folders for a project she is working on.

Tuesday - 24 January 2012 - I went into the office in the morning and then Tara picked me up at lunch at we went to the Round Rock Chamber of Commerce Power Lunch - Economic Forecast for 2012. Later that evening I went to school to teach MGT 4370.

Wednesday - 25 January 2012 - On Wednesday I went into the office and at lunch I pick up my mom and we had lunch at Rosie Pho. While at lunch I got a taker for the Iphone 3GS for $120. Later that afternoon I had a Site Based Advisory team meeting at Great Oaks.

Thursday - 26 January 2012 - I had to teach on Thursday night and then afterwards went over to the Snell's to have a quick visit.

Friday - 27 January 2012 - Friday was last day of carpool for this week for Tara and I had morning meetings. I met Nicole Watson from HR for lunch and then caught the new Underworld. I had a 3:30 meeting in the afternoon and then on Friday night, Tara, Jill S. and I went to dinner at Hudson's on the Bend in Lakeway.

Saturday - 28 January 2012 - The morning started at 6 am and then Tara, Zion and I headed out to have some breakfast and go to his 8am soccer game. We had our team picture after the game at 9am and then we stopped by Walmart and then came home. Tara laid down for a a quick nap while I spread weed and feed in the yard and then came inside to get caught up on the blog.

No comments: