Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 1-7 January 2012

Sunday - 1 January 2012 - We all got up at 6am and Tara took her shower first while I went downstairs to make pancakes and eggs for breakfast. We went to to church 8:30am for the first time in over five years I met me new Sunday School Class for the first time (Lynden W, Madi H, Jessica C, Julie H, Evan M, and Emilee O.). Then for the 3rd hour, I introduced Josh and Benson during priesthood. After church Tara and the two younger boys took naps while Phoenix played with his DS and I watched football. During the evening after dinner I watched what would be the Cowboys last game.

Monday - 2 January 2012 - I got up about 8:30 gave the boys their medicine and then I took some cereal and juice over to Josh and Chrissta's. Josh gave me another box of books. I then went to Michael's and picked up the frames were having done (insert picture). I also found on clearance a Cowboys Troll and a Cowboys Christmas hat. I stopped in at IHOP to have my free birthday breakfast. Towards the end of my breakfast I called the Apple helpdesk and was put on hold. I then drove to Fry's to return several items. I finally got thru to the helpdesk and they started working on my case. As Apple and AT&T worked on my case I walked around Frys and then I left and ten sat in the car for another 20 minutes while we figured out was was up with my IPad2. I then browsed Harbor Freight and then bought a water at the Dollar Store. I came home and chilled out in the afternoon and watched a couple of movies (Anamorph and The Eagle).

Tuesday - 3 January 2012 - Phoenix went back to school and I went back to work.

Wednesday - 4 January 2012 - Went into the office and Tara had her two week follow up at Dr. Stovall's for her back.

Thursday - 5 January 2012 - Nothing much to report.

Friday - 6 January 2012 -Friday night I went over to Nick Passes for a Boys Nite Out.

Saturday - 7 January 2012 - The day started with Tara and I taking Zion to the YMCA for the Soccer Jamboree and for Coach Morgan to get introduced to his new soccer team, The Force.

No comments: