Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Reivew - 8 - 14 January 2012

Sunday - 8 January 2012 - We all went to chruch and I taught my Sunday School Lesson

Monday - 9 January 2012 -On Monday Tara went to lunch with Leslie and I had to go to school to be interviewed by one of the students from the Phd Program from San Marcos. Also this begins our 1 year countdown to Diseny World!!!

Tuesday - 10 January 2012 - In themornign I had labs in Cedar Park. Then that eveninig we had the missionairies over for a dinner of pizza and salad.

Wednesday - 11 January 2012 - Occupational Therapy at the VA in Austin

Thursday - 12 January 2012- I had a appointment at the VA in Temple in them morning and Tara was the guest reasder in Phoenix's 1st grade class.

Friday - 13 January 2012 - Tara started her day with a root canal at Castle Dental. At lunch I went to see Contraband. Then On Friday night we gathered up the boys and went to dinner at Mighty Fine in Cedar Park and then afterwards our family went to The Yogurt Experience.

Saturday 14 January 2012 - Saturday morning Zion's soccer game was cancelled. Later I went to Lowes in the morning to see if I could fix the overhead light in the garage and ended up buying a new one, but at least I could still use the old bulbs which saved me about $7 bucks. Then at noon we headed to South Austin to Westgate Lanes at attend Jaydn Jaeger's 5th Birthday Party. Also got see Heather Laney (who is pregnant again #5) and got to hold little Lexi Jaeger for a while.

No comments: