Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 25-31 December 2011

Sunday - 25 December 2011 - We all got up at 6am and I started working on the Prisnut and the boys were chomping at the bit to open presents. We started opening gifts at about 7am and then it was all over about 40 minutes later. Afterwards we got ready for 11am Church. We only made it about 50 minutes before the the baby was ready to go home. The boys spent the remainder of the day playing with their new DS's and I was able to watch a little football.

Monday - 26 December 2011 - Tara was spent from the Christmas Day so she and I basically slept the entire day except for watching the 1st Harry Potter movie. We did not get out of bed until 4 pm in the afternoon.

Tuesday - 27 December 2011 - On Tuesday morning we started watching the 2nd Harry Potter movie, but did not finish it. Then we spent the rest of the day starting to put away nativity decorations.

Wednesday - 28 December 2011 - Wednesday we worked on the garage in the morning and then for dinner Tara and I went to Freebirds.

Thursday - 29 December 2011 - Thursday, I took Phoenix and Zion to Jump Street at the the mall. Then we chilled out at the house the remainder of the day.

Friday - 30 December 2011 - Friday morning we work on getting the house back in order. I worked in the garage and Tara in the house. I had lunch with Jerel Walters at Texas Roadhouse for lunch. For dinner I picked up three family pizzas and we went to the Hinze's for dinner.

Saturday - 31 December 2011 - Got to sleep in until almost 9am. Then I got up and did a little work around the house and then jumped in the shower. Tara and I headed out at about 11:30 and we stopped by Josh and Chrissta's. They gave us two of the cutest little rocking chairs for the boys. After that we stopped by Michaels to check on our frames we were having done for the upstairs family room. We had my birthday lunch at Estancia Chucurria at the Arboretum. Then we took the new Sherlock Holmes movie at Gateway.

No comments: