Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 11-17 December 2011

Sunday - 11 December 2011 - Tara and I were able to sleep in as Meka got up with the boys. We all got showered and dressed, had a hearty breakfast and then headed to Church. I was sort of sad as it was going to be my last Sunday with my Sunday School Class. We found out today that our new block for Church in 2012 would be from 8:30-11:30, and in 2013 we would meet from 10:30-1:30. After Church we all rested and then after dinner, we decided to have Family Home Evening and for our activity we delivered Christmas Presents. Then I came home to disappointment as the Cowboys surrendered a 12 point lead to the Giants to lose the game and their 1st place standing in the NFC East.

Monday - 12 December 2011 - Monday I worked from home in the morning as I was getting my computer system worked on virtually from Dell. Tara had a 9:15 appointment with Dr. Stovall which I listened to over the telephone. After it was all said and done, we decided to have a second surgery. Tara set it up for Tuesday the 20th of December. Worked on getting my Test Directer reinstalled all Monday afternoon and then called it a day about 4pm. I had my first coach's meeting at the YMCA for Zion's soccer team the Force at 6:30.

Tuesday - 13 December 2011 - I had my lab draw at the VA in Cedar Park and then grabbed a quick breakfast at IHOP and then headed into the office. Tara came and picked me up for lunch and we went to Mongolian at La Frontera. Afterwards we stopped by Best Buy to secure my Christmas present. Then she dropped me off and headed back to the house. I worked until 4 and then stopped by Hunt and Company to pick up two lots I had won on the 3rd. Afterwards I stopped by Half Price Books (looked for a Christmas Present for a coworker) and then I met Tara at Cinemark Tinseltown to see New Year's Eve (nice feel good movie). Tara then went to Walmart to pick up several presents which shipped Site to Store and I headed home. Got the boys in bed and then we ate some leftovers for dinner and wrapped a few more presents while watching some TV.

Wednesday - 14 December 2011 I went into the office on Wednesday for half the day. On Wednesday night Tara attended a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party with Natalie in the Brushy Creek Ward.

Thursday - 15 December 2011 I had to attend a Town Hall meeting in the basement of RR1 by our new CIO, Andi K. After the meeting I stopped and talked to her for a minute about the new people strategy. I told her that I would follow up with an email. After the town hall I had my bi-weekly 1x1 with my manager in Ireland. I then made my way to the office holiday party held at Renee Morris' home in the Paloma Lake subdivision. After our Christmas party, I stopped by my office at school to pick up papers and drop off a few gifts to Jill, Karen, Barbara, and Vanessa. From there I stopped by JCPenny, to U-Haul (to pick up covers for the twin bed I am moving to the garage), Timemasters, and Walmart to pick up bread.

Friday - 16 December 2011 - Friday morning Phoenix has his Christmas party at school which Tara, Zion, and I attended. Then when we came home, Tara and Ellis Demars stopped by for a short visit. Then Tara and I had lunch from Subway where I ran into Brandon and Jill Wagonner from Church. Worked the remainder of the day and then on Friday night after dinner we took a Christmas gift to Robert at JC Penny. We capped the night with a visit to The Yogurt Experience.

Saturday - 17 December 2011 - I got up with the boys at 530 am. Worked on a few Christmas Cards and continued cleaning the upstairs family room. Once Tara got up I had to go back to JC Penny to pick the curtain panel that I left in the cart from the night before. I then headed down to LCM for a 1030 appointment. I came home and lunch and then Tara and I headed down to Bass Concert Hall to see Beauty and the Beast. After the show we headed downtown to have dinner at Mai Thia which is owned by the previous owner of Thamnak Thai in Cedar Park. We headed back north to Round Rock, did some grocery shopping at HEB. Then I came home to watch the Dallas Cowboys finally win a game in December.

No comments: