Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 19 - 25 November 2011

Sunday – 20 November 2011 – Tara still not feeling good so she stayed home and I let her sleep and only went to church to teach my Sunday school class and then I came home and she went back to bed. 5:30 we had family and friends over to celebrate Exodus 2ND Birthday (Delis, Hinze, Lowe and Steed)

Monday – 21 November 2011- Tara had follow up the Dr. Stovall. She is still in a lot of pain. He wants to do another MRI and then if it is negative her wants to send her for a Targeted Epidural. At lunch time we had a party at Gattiland for Zion which was attended by, Penman, Barbee, Steed, and Waldorf. I picked up Josh and had him tag along.

Tuesday – 22 November 2011 – Worked from home Not much to report

Wednesday – 23 November 2011 – Had the day off and spent most of it with Tara doing some running around. We ran into Deb Pope at Walmart and then we hit the bank, stopped by my mom’s house and then went to Sprouts to get our dinner for Thanksgiving.

Thursday – 24 November 2011 – Up early and put on my cleats and headed to Cedar Valley, but no one was there so I came home and started trimming trees for the winder. Then I took a break to go to Walmart to pick up a some lawn and leaf bags and then came home and Phoenix and Zion help me load up the branches. Afterwards to started setting up all of the blow up characters in the front yard. In between we had our Turkey dinner that we only paid 29.99 from Sprouts and I watch the Cowboys eek one out. We had baked potatoes for dinner and then I sat down to watch the UT game until about 9:30. Then I headed to WalMart to partake in the madness that is Black Friday. I ran into Beth Delis who was with her sister and her mom. Beth’s sister got on her hands and knees and got all of the size 8 pajamas we wanted to get and then after I was able to pay a young man 5 dollars to find me a cart (they were in short supply). Once I had my basket loaded then I finally got in line to get my mother a TV. At midnight they released the TVs and I was able to get one and then I stopped by WhatABurger on my way home.

Friday – 25 November 2011 – Day started at 6am when Tara went to JoAnn’s to purchase Suggle fabric for only 1.99 a yard. Then once Tara came back home, Zion and I headed to my moms to deliver the TV we purchased at WalMart early that day. Zion and I picked up my moms cable box and return it to Time Warner and picked up a new HD Box and then came back to her apartment to set it up. During the same time, Tara took Phoenix to JCPenny for his 6 ½ year pictures. Afterwards, we all went home to take a much needed nap. Lazed around the remainder of the day and then had Turkey day leftovers for dinner.

Saturday – 26 November 2011 – Up at 4:30am and headed to airport at 5. Was raining so I had to drive slow, but made it to the Parking Spot about 5:40. Then caught shuttle to ABIA. Once I printed my boarding pass, it took me about 20 minutes to get through security. First flight to Dallas was right on time and then in Dallas only had about 40 minutes to get on my next flight. Arrive at Biloxi Airport and Vicki and her husband, Charles (Chuck), picked me up. We then headed to Chucks work to pick up a car he needed to drop off. After a short stop at their house we then went to see the house they were remodling and then stopped by her mom’s house to say hello. Was able to get a short nap in and then at 5:30 we headed into Gulfport to the Hard Rock. We met up with Vicki’s sister, XXXXX and her daughter and friend and had dinner at the Buffet (Crablegs, Shrimp, Mussels……Yummy). At about 7:30 we went upstairs for my surprise from Vicki. She got us VIP Meet and Greet passes and I got to meet Chris Cagle before the concert and take a picture with him. Then at 8 the concert started and it was everything that I thought it would be…..FANTASTIC. Afterwards we headed home and finally got in bed about midnight.


No comments: