Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 19 - 25 Jun 2011

Father's Day began with being awoke to three very loud boys and a poster board sized Happy Father's Day card. At 0900 we met my mom for breakfast at the 620 Cafe. After breakfast we headed to church where I taught my Sunday School lesson and all the boys went to their 2nd and 3rd hours classes. After church we came home and the Hinzes' came over for a short time and then I fired up the grill for some steak and lobster.

On Tuesday Tara took the boys for a car seat fitting where she scored two new car seats for the boys. Then afterwards Tara met Kelly and Beth for lunch. On Tuesday Lisa Hancock came over to watch the boys. She will be working for us over the next 10 days until she leaves for Utah and then comes back to get sealed in early August. The boys really love having her as she worked for us last summer for about three months.

On Thursday morning I was able to get in a three mile run. Thursday night was the 4th night of school. I am really enjoying my summer class as the students seem especially engaged this summer.

On Friday I ran another three miles. Then that afternoon, I had a massage appointment at TLCS. Then on Friday night Tara and I went to dinner at Logan's and then we went to see X-Men First Class. It was so nice for the two of us to get away that afterwards we just stood in WalMart watching people til it was time to go home.

On Saturday I woke up early and headed to Lowes to purchase to more 48 inch Hyloft racks for the garage. Then I spent the better part of the day moving items in the garage to make room so that the systems could be installed. On Saturday night Tara and I headed out to dinner and a movie again.

No comments: