Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 5-11 June 2011

The week started with Fast Sunday and two of the three boys being sick (Zion and Exodus). Tara stayed home with them while Phoenix and I went the the last two hours of church so that he could attend Primary and I could teach my Sunday School Class. This was my first class and the lesson was about Heber J. Grant, Man of Determination.

Tuesday Tara took the boys in the morning to the see the Rugrats Movie at the dollar theater. I picked up my mother on my lunch hour and took her to the County Annex to get a duplicate copy of her car registration.


On Wednesday she set up the Slip and Slide in the backyard so that boys could all have some fun playing in the water. On Wednesday night Damon and Tara Demars came over for a visit with Master Ellis Demars. He has grown so much since we saw him when he was just a few weeks old.



It was a good week at Dell. I went in Monday through Thursday and then worked from home on Friday. Thursday morning I picked up my mom and took her to a dentist appointment. Tara and I broke out 4.5 fast with a quick lunch date at Olive Garden. I taught class number two at Texas State on Thursday night and spent the last 20 minutes talking to a student who may be interested in pursuing a graduate degree.


Friday afternoon after work, I stayed home with the boys and Tara picked up Natalie and took he to see Prom and then went for dinner afterwards to Panera Bread.

On Saturday, Kyle Grant picked me up and we drove to Keller, Texas to see Mandy and Brian's new baby boy, Owen. We took off at 9:30 made it to Keller at 12:30. Stopped by a Dickey's and bought lunch for everyone and then we were back on the road at 4:30. When I got home that evening, Tara and I went next door to our neighbors home to celebrate Russ Sage's 60th birthday. Tara and I capped off our evening by doing a bit of shopping at HEB.

2 comments:

Lisa Clift said...

I am loving the blog updates. Keep them coming brother.

Lisa Clift said...

Loving the updates. Keep them coming, Brother!