Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 12 -18 June 2011



Sunday started with attendance at Sacrament. I taught my Sunday School Class and the lesson was about Heber G. Grant, Success Through Reliance on the Lord. We made it til the beginning of Priesthood, and boys needed to get home to take a nap (Phoenix was coughing and crying and Zion would not sit still in his class). Sunday evening we invited two families over for dinner: the Ryan and Joanie Harbor and the Perry & Krista Seale along with Perry's brother. Tara made Hawaiian Haystacks which has become a staple for Sunday dinners in our home.



Monday Tara took her friend Bridget to lunch for her birthday.



Tuesday morning Tara took the boys to see The Spongebob Movie at the Dollar Theater in Round Rock. At work on Tuesday we had a potluck in which included main dishes from India. It was all very good and tasty....but very hot and spicy. Here are a few pictures from the Potluck:




I worked in the office at Dell, Monday through Thursday with my partner Julie Diep (she is a remote worker from Houston) and then took Friday as a personal day. Had a lazy morning in which I watched a movie, then Tara, Exodus, and I went to a faculty and staff appreciation luncheon at the Round Rock Campus. Afterwards I was going to spend the afternoon visiting with my friend, Justin, while his wife got a massage, but stubborn as he was he did not leave his office, so I went back home and Tara and I worked on a new puzzle together while the boys were napping.



Saturday morning I had a date with Zion and I took him to breakfast and then we went shopping for fresh fruit at the Round Rock Farmer's Market. Once I got home with Zion, Tara took Phoenix over to Treehouse Pediatrics because he has been coughing for the past week. We had at 1040 appointment at JC Penney for our 2nd Annual Father's day photo session. Later that evening we packed up one more time and took the boys for dessert at The Yogurt Experience.

No comments: