Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

First I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has called to check on all of us....

I spoke with Byron's surgeon this afternoon and he said everything went exactly how it should have in the surgery. Man what a relief.

I have also spoken with Byron a couple times. He sounds really good, tired but good. The last time I talked to him he had already been out on a little walk.

He is due to fly home Thursday morning if all goes well. We will post more later.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I am glad to know Byron is doing well. I hope all continues to go well, the previous post made me cry! He is a good man Tara, you two are wonderful.

Taste of Champaign said...

Glad to hear he is doing well! We have been thinking of you guys.

Margo Clift said...

Soooooo grateful for answered prayers.
Will be glad when he is safely home.
Good luck {to both of you} as he recovers from the surgery and gets back to a normal routine.
Love to all

Charly said...

I am so glad that the surgery was a success. I hope that Byron continues to do well and quickly is on his way to a normal routine! Best of luck!!! {{{HUGS}}}