Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Very Much!!




Thanks to our awesome Aunt Lisa, my boys are well dressed and very spoiled. Last week Phoenix had a trip to Dell Children's Hospital in an ambulance. He had another seizure. It was different than all the others he has had, and lasted a lot longer. To put it bluntly, it scared the crap out of Byron and I.


Anywho....about two days later we were at WalMart and Phoenix saw a scooter. He wanted it sooo bad of course. I told him he could call Aunt Lisa and have her put it on his Christmas list. He called and talked to Aunt Lisa.......about three days later he got a giftcard in the mail for his scooter. (Because he and his brother were "so good at the hospital")


We went to WalMart first thin Monday morning and got his scooter. Aunt Lisa also sent enough money that Phoenix could pick something out for his brother too. He picked Mega Blocks.


Thanks again Aunt Lisa....We love you soo much!!!

3 comments:

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Aunt Lisa ROCKS! What an awesome scooter Phoenix.

I'm sorry to hear about the seizures. I will keep him (and all of you actually) in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa Clift said...

YOUR WELCOME, YOUR WELCOME, YOUR WELCOME VERY MUCH!! I love you too!!!!

Aunt Lisa

Bingham Bunch said...

Hello you guys! I cannot believe how big your boys are.....they look so much alike and are both absolutely GORGEOUS! Get them in magazines quick. So fun to see all of you again and catch up. Y'all are in our prayers!