Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A New Chapter Begins

Well, it is almost time for me to head to the hospital for my surgery. So many people have asked in the past month if I was scared and to them I answered not just no, but heck NO!

How many people in life get the opportunity to get a "do over". I have already been given the ultimate do-over when I was baptized for the remission of my sins for my spiritual self, and now through the gift of medicine, I am getting a "do over" for my physical health.

As a Morgan, my father, the late great Ernest Roland Morgan, and my mother, the beautiful, Margaret Yvonne Morgan taught me to look at change and challenge as an opportunity for growth and learning. What a wonderful gift to give a young child. I only hope that I am doing the same for my wife and two young boys.

I must profess to you I have been so blessed with a beautiful, loving, and caring, wife and two of the most wonderful children that God could ever bestow upon a person, and I cannot wait to begin this new adventure in our lives.

So in the words of Bob Seger, it time to turn the page.

Much Love and Respect,

Byron Lynn

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Good luck, Byron! :)

Megs said...

Good luck and I can't wait to hear how things go. Please post soon.

Spiralmoon Studio said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers - we hope all goes well for you today and that you have a very successful physical "do over"!

JayLene and Jim

Margo Clift said...

We are very happy for you, Son.
May you be blessed {as a family} on this new journey.
Good health is such a blessing. And will be an invaluable gift to you, your beautiful wife and those amazing children.
Be healthy and happy.
Love ya