Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 27 May - 9 June 2012

Saturday - 9 June 2012 - Barry and I took Phoenix and Zion to Lowes for a Build and Grow session. Took Margo out to Rudy's to enjoy her birthday Texas Style.

Friday - 8 June 2012 - Headed out to Leander to Nick Passe's for a night of relaxation with the fellas.

Thursday - 7 June 2012 - Worked @ Dell and then went to the Round Rock Center for the first night of MGT 4375. Have almost 40 students,

Wednesday - 6 June 2012 - Worked @ Dell.

Tuesday - 5 June 2012 - Worked from home.

Monday - 4 June 2012 - Worked from home. Headed to San Marcos on my lunch hour and worked the remainder of my day from my office (318) in McCoy Hall. Picked up mail and keys to the building and classroom with Pam and Paula. Then started class promply at 6pm. Only have four total stutdents and all of them are MAcy students three of which are graduating this August. One of my students Miguel Moreno commented that we worked together at Jeweler's National Bank back in 1997.

Sunday - 3 June 2012 - Sunday morning I got up took my shower and prepared breakfast for everyone. Then we all went to church and Barry bared his testimony of of the truthfulness of the gospel. I taught my Sunday School lesson (#18) and then went to Priesthood. At the start of the lesson I had to run home to take care of some business and then I went back to pick up Barry and then head home. Made lunch for the boy and then we put Exodus down for a nap. Ate lunch, then watched some TV and then took a short nap. Got up at 4 to make Johnny Cakes, and fresh Zuchinni Bread. After dinner took loaf of z-bread to the Morrows and to G & Jill and then stopped by the Wrights to give Lynden a cross stitch program and show him some of my cross stitch.


Saturday – 02 June 2012 - Tara and I went to the last show of the season at Bass Concert Hall:  Les Miserables.

Friday – 01 June 2012

Thursday – 31 May 2012 - Worked @ Dell.

Wednesday – 30 May 2012 - Worked @ Dell.

Tuesday – 29 May 2012 - Worked from home.

Monday – 28 May 2012 - Celebrated Phoenix's birthday at Gattiland with the Steeds, Delis', and Hinze families.

Sunday – 27 May 2012


No comments: