Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review - 30 March - 20 April 2012

Friday – 20 April 2012 – Friday morning I was up early so that I could go by Home Depot and then work from my mom’s. Had several meetings in the morning and was also able to get her washer and dryer hooked up (after another trip to HD, then hooked up her printer and then left at 1130 for a massage at LCM. Tara had an appointment in Taylor. Afterwards I came home to finish work with one final meeting with my new manager to find out that I will be moving into the APOS (After Point of Sale) space with Product Data becoming my secondary area. @ 430 on Friday received an email and voicemail from Judy Dietert asking if I would teach a graduate class for 8 weeks in San Marcos this summer. Friday night Tara and I returned vacuums to WalMart and Bed Bath and Beyond with one more trip to Sam’s to check out the new mattress (Sealy Eurotop).

Thursday – 19 April 2012 – Found out it was official at work that Ken would be my new manager and that I would be cross training in APOS. Tara took the boys to see Dr. Joey. Thursday afternoon I met with my chair, Paula Rechner and Assistant Judy Dietert to discuss some department issues at school and then we at attended the Management Forum for Round Rock student.

Wednesday – 18 April 2012 – Went into the office early today to brief my skip level manager, Liz on Digital Fulfillment. My portion of the briefing went well and Liz commented that she wanted everyone else’s slide to look similar to mine. Tara picked up Princess from Jennifer Dial and then brought her by the office and all of  my coworkers went down to meet her. After work I went to see the new movie Lockout  and then came home to finish planting our cucumbers and squash.

Tuesday – 17 April 2012 – Worked from home. Then went to teach MGT 4370

Monday – 16 April 2012 – Worked from home. Delivered MoWs.

Sunday – 15 April 2012 – Tara got up with the boys and then we went to the last two hours of church so that I could teach my Sunday School Class and the boys could attend Primary. Afterwards we came home and changed clothes to feed the boys. We went to meet my friend Matresa at the Satlick for a late lunch but there was a 1-hour wait (Round Rock Express were playing) plus we found out that as of 1 April 2012 they were no longer serving the $24.95 prime rib. Matresa loaded up her boys and we loaded ours up and went down the street to eat at McDonalds.  We stayed there about an hour or so to catch up.

Saturday – 14 April 2012 – Got up at 7am with the boys and the baby was in rare form.  Once I got everybody dress and fueled up for the morning I was able to get the kitchen in order and then my friend Matresa texted me at about 0830 and we made plans to meet up with them before Phoenix’s soccer game this morning.

Friday – 13 April 2012 - Friday I worked from home, Tara had car pool, Phoenix had a good day at school. On my lunch hour I turned in my dry cleaning and picked up to sets of clothes from September 2011 that I had forgot about at Rick’s Cleaners. Then I hit the bank and then the post office to mail some packages. After work Tara took me to pick up the Beast. Then we went and ran errands (Pet Smart to get a cage for Princess, REI to get some Free Five Fingers, and the Home Depot to get a Dyson DC35.). For dinner I had coupons for free wings at Pluckers so we stopped at the one on 35 for dinner. As we were finishing up with dinner,  Michael Owuor said hello and we talked for a while. When we got home about 10 I was checking Facebook and realized that one of my friends from middle and high school was in town for a baseball tourney at Old Settler’s Park.

Thursday -12 April 2012 – Worked in the office and then taught MGT 4375.

Wednesday – 11 April 2012 – Stayed home sick today. Tara took the boys to see Dr. Joey at midday. In the afternoon, I went into Great Oaks Family Practice and Deb put me on a 10-day regimine of antibiotics.

Tuesday – 10 April 2012 – Worked from home and the on my way to teach MGT 4370, I stopped by Brother Reese’s home to ask about his storage room that he built and then he showed me the plane that he is building in his garage for his wife. To say the least, I was very impressed..

Monday – 9 April 2012 – Got up before work and mowed and edged Barb and Russ’ yard. Worked from home in the morning. I dropped of Meka’s laptop with the Banks. Tara had an appointment with Dr. Stovall only to find out that she has another herniated disk on her L5. Then delivered Meals on Wheels. Ramen for lunch and then more meetings in the afternoon. After work started cleaning the upstairs family room. Then we all had dinner and at 7pm we met Michele Steed at Brushy Creek Lake Park for family pictures.

Sunday – 8 April 2012 – Up at 6am to get ready for church. My week to make breakfast. Then off to church at 0820. I assisted with administering the sacrament. Then taught Sunday School and went to Elder’s Quorum.  After church we changed clothes and then went to lunch at the Hinze Residence. Came home at 2pm and Tara and the boys took at nap. I made Sunday dinner which consisted of meat loaf, corn on the cob, sweet peas, mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuts. After dinner we took some beef jerky to my mom and then stopped by Yogurt Experience. When we got home we Skyped with family in Oregon.

Saturday – 7 April 2012. Up at 630 and then out the door at 7:30 to drop off an Easter Lilly plant for my mom and then at 8am we had the Sprout’s Easter Egg Hunt with the Banks. Then at 10am we had the Delis Baptism and for the confirmation I was invited into the Priesthood Circle. Afterwards we attended a family luncheon at the Delis’ in Avery Ranch. At 2pm we went to mall to see an old friend, Leny Osegeda. Afterwards we stopped by Walmart and then came home. The baby and I took a nap and then I got up and started putting together buckets for the next week. That evening about 930 I had to make a last minute run to HEB  and got to talk to Tiffany Barber and G-Mast. I also saw Bishop Romero, and the Bolligers.

Friday – 6 April 2012 – Slept until 0730 and then go up and lazed around the house until about 10 when I was supposed to pick up the truck.  When I arrived we had the wrong alternator again. Had to run to Autozone and then sent Tara home so that she could take the boys to the Waldorfs for an Egg Decorating Party. Marvin, the mechanic, brought me home and then we chilled until the afternoon and then Tara took me to pick up the truck.  I drove the truck to the Signature at Cornerwood  and 620 and filled it up with

Thursday – 5 April 2012 – Worked in the office. Mike Dowling installed the new French Doors at the house.

Wednesday – 4 April 2012 – Worked in the office. The boys went to see Dr. Joey at 1115.

Tuesday – 3 April 2012 – Worked from home and then went to teach MGT 4370.

Monday – 2 April 2012 – Worked from Home. Delivered MoWs.

Sunday – 1 April 2012 – Watched Conference in the morning and then in the afternoon we all went to see the Toro’s play at the Cedar Park Center.

Saturday – 31 March 2012 – Home teaching families over for conference. Tara to Phoenix’s game

Friday – 30 March 2012 – Work from home. Friday night we went to Home Depot to purchase new French Doors to replace the sliding glass door. 

No comments: