Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review - 29 January - 18 February 2011

Saturday - 18 February 2012 – Got up with the boys at 6:30, Phoenix had an accident in the bathroom, but at least he took the initiative to clean it up himself. Zion had a 9 am game in which he scored his first goal. Then Tara, Zion, and I went to Ikea and had breakfast and pick up several more blue buckets for the boy’s toy room. Then we went by Office Max to purchase a new chair for the office. Afterwards we made stops by Sam’s and HEB to pick up the last few items for our Home & Visiting Teaching Cookout. Guest for the cookout started arriving at 4:30 (Swans,
Dewey’s, Baldwin’s, Kinchen’s) and later in the evening the Cannon’s. I fired up the grill and then we all had dinner at 5:30 and then had a short lesson, and then about 6:30 we started up the chocolate fountain. The Cannon’s were the last to leave about 8 pm and then we cleaned up and headed to bed.

Friday – 17 February 2012 – Friday was a work day. At lunch I went to LCM. Tara took younger boys on play date to Chick-fil-a with Beth, Kelly and Vee. In the evening Tara and I when to CVS, Michaels, Walgreens, and then ate at Golden Corral. Afterwards we stopped at the Mattress Firm Clearance centers. We were supposed to go to Dave and Busters, but the weather was getting bad so we just went home at about 9pm.

Thursday – 16 February 2012 – Thursday was a work day from home. Thursday night I taught MGT 4375 and Tara when to an Relief Society Cooking event to learn how to make Vietnamese Dumplings.

Wednesday – 15 February 2012 – Wednesday I worked in the office through lunch and then I left early to go to the chiropracter and then came home. I finally finished filing our taxes. Then after dinner Phoenix and I went on a walk to the fig tree trail.

Tuesday – 14 February 2012 – The day started by getting up for a12:30 meeting, but once I got up the meeting was cancelled but I could not go back to sleep so I just began to get some work done and the next thing I knew it as 5:30 am. I laid down for a an hour and then got up and headed into the office and worked until 11. Then I hit a few stores to prepare for Valentines. On my way home I stopped in at Papa Murhpy’s and purchased 6 heart shaped pizzas that I then delivered to: Peeks, Masts, McCarthys, Buhls, Sages, with the 6th leftover for the boys. Tara and I went to see The Vow at 3:45pm and then headed to the Saltgrass at 6. We had an hour wait and then we enjoyed a nice romantic dinner with 400 other people.

Monday – 13 February 2012 – Nothing much to report.

Sunday – 12 February 2012 – Sunday we went to church, I taught my Sunday School class and then we came home to relax. The Delis and the Lowe families came over for a dinner of pulled pork and eschbeche.

Saturday - 11 February 2012 – Zion had a 1 pm Soccer game

Friday – 10 February 2012 – Zion and Exodus had a Valentine party at Heather Jim’s house.

Thursday – 9 February 2012 – Worked from home and then taught MGT 4375

Wednesday – 8 February 2012 – Missionaries came over for a dinner of pizza and salad.

Tuesday – 7 February 2012 – Worked in the office and then taught MGT 4370

Monday – 6 February 2012 – Worked from home.

Sunday – 5 February 2012 – Superbowl Sunday. We attended church and then came home. I picked up 100 chicken wings from Pluckers and then we settled in to a day of pregame shows and then eventually the game.

Saturday - 4 February 2012 – Meka pulled an overnight so she got off at 9 so I was up a few hours later with all of the boys. Zion had a 11pm soccer game. Saturday evening I turned my iphone back into AT&T and then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill (we had $35 in gift certificates)

Friday – 3 February 2012 – Work day and then Tara and I headed to San Antonio at 4pm for the Chris Cagle concert. On our way down we called the venue, Cowboys and found out that the concert was not going to start until 11pm. When we arrived in San Antonio at 6pm we had dinner at Jim’s and then we went to the movies to see The Man on a Ledge. We arrived at Cowboys at
9:30 and then I started to work my magic to get in line at the Meet and Greet.
At about 11 Tara and I got to meet Chris Cagle and take a picture and then the
concert started about 1130. The concert was over about 1:45 and then we started
to make our way home with a side stop in South Austin at Ihop. We finally made
it home and into bed at 4 am.

Thursday – 2 February 2012 – Worked from hone and the taught MGT 4375.

Wednesday – 1 February 2012 – Tara had her follow with Dr. Stovall at 10:30 in the morning.

Tuesday – 31 January 2012 – Went into the office and then taught MGT 4370

Monday – 30 January 2012 – Worked from home

Sunday – 29 January 2012 – I spent the majority of the day in bed after tweaking my back at Zion’s soccer game yesterday.

No comments: