Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Morgan Family Week in Review -- 19 - 26 February 2012

Sunday – 26 February 2012 – Tara was not feeling well when we got up a 6am and got back in bed. I made breakfast for the boys and then prepared for Sunday School Lesson #8. I came home made lunch for me and the boys and then took a short nap. Started working on the blog for the week and then started to get dinner ready for the boys.

Saturday – 25 February 2012 – The morning was cold when I got up so we turned on the heat. We just all lazed around the house until we had lunch and then left for Zion's game at 12:30. This was a great day as Zion scored not one but two goals today. Saturday evening Tara and I had little date by going to see “This Means War” in Cedar Park. Afterwards we went to Rosa for a quick dinner and then made stops by CVS and HEB.

Friday – 24 February 2012 – Friday was a stressful :day at work which started at about 0630 with several meetings. Then the MDCP nurse made a visit to the house at 1030 and then I had lunch with Nicole Watson at 12:30. I then went back to work until about 1630. At 1730 Todd and Katie Sierer picked us up for dinner at Fino's. Dinner was a fabulous feast of tapas and small plates!

Thursday – 23 February 2012 – Thursday morning had Tara running back and forth with her first stop was carpool and then she went to Starbucks to get Chrissta a birthday hot chocolate. Then later that morning she had an appointment with Allison and the an appointment at BioLife that last almost two hours to find out that she could not be a plasma donor. Thursday I worked in the office due to several all-hands meetings in which they announced the Corporate modifiers for this years bonus payouts. Thursday night we took the boys up to church to watch Xander compete in the Pinewood Derby. While we were there Brother Pace came up and thanked me for turning him on to the MDCP program.

Wednesday - 22 February 2012- Worked from home. Wednesday night we all headed to the Dell Diamond to watch the Texas State Bobcats play the Baylor Bears in baseball. We sat next to the the Wiabels and had a great time.

Tuesday – 21 February 2012 - Worked from home. Tuesday night I taught MGT 4370.

Monday – 20 February 2012- Monday I worked in the office because I was supposed to have a face to face with my skip level manager but one person called in sick and it was decided to have the meeting by conference call. Continued working for the office and then after work I stopped by my mom's house to fix her printer and take out her trash.

Sunday – 19 February 2012 – We went to church and had a very relaxing day and then I grilled rib-eyes for dinner for the family.


No comments: