Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Second Chances: Blessings from Above (3 Months)

3 Months into my surgery, and I was finally able to break the 220 barrier. As of this past Sunday I weighed 218, which is a total of 38.6 pounds since the 12th of August.

The weight loss has really slowed down in past month, but my energy level has increased 10-fold. I am running at least 2.5 miles almost every day and I have plans to run a 5-mile race on Thanksgiving day.

My measurements now are: Neck 16 3/4, Arms (L) 13 3/4 (R) 14 1/2, Chest 46, Waist 40, Hips 43 3/4, Thigh 27, Calves (L) 16 3/4 (R) 16 1/2. This means is the past month, I have lost two inches on my waist.

Tara has even been bitten by the running bug and is going to run with me in the Resolution 5K on the 1st of January which happens to be in our neighborhood.

Will report again in two months.

2 comments:

Charly said...

Congratulations! So excited for you!

Margo Clift said...

Good Job! Keep on keepin healthy!