Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A++

My wife just sent me a text to let me know what her grade was on test number two; she made a 102%. I am just flabbergasted at watching her excel at math (I don't remember ever getting a 102% of anything while in college). Words cannot express how proud I am of her and her achievements.

Last week after listening to conference and hearing the apostle Boyd K. Packer express how women should continue to learn and have time for themselves, it just further confirms that Tara's decision to start college was the right one.

Since starting college she has:

Gained confidence and self-esteem,
Made new friends outside the church,
Learned math comes from hard work and discipline,
Had time to concentrate on herself,
Started to become a lover of math.

I am sure that there are other benefits, but these are just a the few that standout in my mind and ones that I am sure Heavenly Father would be proud.

She has another test this coming week. Let's pray for her continued success.

Much Love,

Byron Lynn

P.S. We make the bed each day not because we have to, but because it is there to be made.....BLM

7 comments:

Chrisstamom said...

You rock sister! I am so dang proud of you I can hardly stand it! You are going to get stuck tutoring my kids in math! Lucky!

Lisa Clift said...

Tara-

YOU ROCK!!! Keep up the good work. I am very proud of you for sticking to this Math class and doing so well. Thanks to Byron also for being such a great cheerleader for Tara.
Love ya,
Lisa

Eric Devericks said...

Nice job sister! See you are smart! Keep doing your best.

Margo Clift said...

Tara Amanda Gunter Clift Morgan, {I know you never use that complete name, but I just had to say it.} I am so proud of you, and I think even a little envious.
The Lord has blessed you, putting you in a place and situation that allows you this privilege. I hope you know how blessed you are.
I encourage you to continue to gain knowledge as you fulfill your divine roll as a Daughter of God, wife and Mother.
You are awesome.
Thanks, Byron for your love and support.

indeazgirl said...

Y'ALL make your bed everyday...I make my bed once a month. Let's just say it's not a priority and it's SO HARD to get the pillows rearranged just so. :o)
Congrats Tara. You are rockin' it hard.

Katie said...

Byron, that's a wonderful post! I love the respect, love and support you have for your wife!! You're an example to many other men. Tara-congratulations!!!! You're an example to me, as I"ve been wanting to go back and finish college too. Knowing you can do it, gives me confidence that I can to.

katharine said...

Hadn't checked in on your blog in a long while. I didn't know you were in school Tara, way to go! You guys sure must be busy. Love the pictures of your darling boys!