Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2008

These were a few of my favorite things.....






Here are some random pictures of things we did in the last week....Zion got his first haircut(if you can even call it that.) I cut off the dorky looking three curls he had on the crown of his head. Phoenix work on his sweet moves and took a little R and R time in his train table drawer. Zion took a ride on big brother's bike and LOVED it. Phoenix also has been working on his spoon tricks (he saw some kid doing it on a cartoon) and when he succeded this is what he said...."My name is Phoenix, and this is my COOL trick!" He is one funny kid sometimes.

7 comments:

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

wow, a haircut!!! it's about time! haha. also, did you get a new table???
tara

Mac and Starr said...

I can't believe how big Phoenix and Zion are! We miss you guys! It's already getting nippy here in Utah.*

Mac and Starr said...

Wow...Zion and Phoenix have gotten so big since we last saw them! You sound like you're doing great. We miss you guys. It's already a bit nippy here in Utah...I miss Austin.*

Margo Clift said...

Such great times in the life of a young family. Enjoy.
Those guys are so stinkin cute, and don't you forget it!!!

Lisa Clift said...

I hope you saved those 3 dorky curls as you put it for his baby book. Phoenix, that is a super cool spoon trick. You are cool!

Margo Clift said...

Sorry Phoenix; Grandma forgot to tell you that you did an awesome spoon trick.
I Love you and your little brother and your Mom and Dad

Bingham Bunch said...

Phoenix and Zion are such handsome little (or should I say not-so-little) super stars! I miss seeing them.