Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tara's First College Class

I just had to let everyone know that Tara successfully completed her first college class this past May.

She made a "B" in the class and I almost crying while I write this because I am so very very proud of her (plus I miss her so much right now while she is visiting family in Seattle) and I needed to let everyone know how well she did.

She is on track to take her second math class in the fall and if all goes well, she will be taking college Algebra next spring.

Much Love and Respect,

Byron Lynn

7 comments:

Alexa said...

Congratulations, Tara! I'm glad Byron posted the news! :)

indeazgirl said...

Tara rocks.

Katie said...

You go girl! That's so wonderful!!!

Taste of Champaign said...

Way to go Tara!

Lisa Clift said...

Tara-

I am so PROUD of you.!!!! Keep up the good work and kudos to Byron for being such a HUGE support. Love ya all.

Spiralmoon Studio said...

That is just terrific! Great job Tara!

katharine said...

where do you find the time with 2 little ones? way to go!