Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 6 - 12 November 2011

Sunday - 06 Nov 11 - On Sunday morning we took the boys to the Olsen Meadows park and then afterwards I had to pick up a steroid prescription for Tara from CVS. Finally watched the Cowboys get a win and then I hooked up some ribeyes on the grill for dinner.

Monday - 07 Nov 11 - For FHE we opened up the package of hand crank flashlights and the hand crank radio and showed the boys how to use them in case of an emergency.

Tuesday -08 Nov 11 – I headed in early to work as I had a GCCS all-hands meeting in Houston. Then I worked until lunch time and then headed home to put the baby down for his afternoon nap. I worked from home the remainder of the day and then was able to hang out at the house at that night.

Wednesday – 09 Nov 11 – I went in to work for the morning. On Wednesday morning, Tara and Kelly took Zion and Exodus up to the chruch for a playdate. I headed home at lunch to get the baby into the crib and grabbed some lunch and then took Phoenix to his appointment with Alison. On Wednesday night Tara and I attended the Texas State Round Rock Campus Veterans Day Celebration and then afterwards we had dinner at Mimi's at University Oaks (This is the 2nd time that we have had dinner there in the past 60 days and it was horrible again). 

Thursday – 10 Nov 11 – Tara was released to drive today. She said that her pain intensity is getting better, but that she is still in quite a bit of pain. We both went in to talk to Alison at Tara’s noon appointment. That afternoon I tried to tie off several defects which I had been working so that I could enjoy my day off on Friday. Afterschool Phoenix had a playdate with Cade Weibel. Then that evening I had to teach MGT 4390J.

Friday – 11 Nov 11 – I started my day off with a  visit to Great Oaks Elementary for their Veterans Day Celebration. Then Rebecca Sage and I went to Denny’s for a free breakfast. After breakfast I came home for a short spell to see Tara handcraft Zion’s 4th Birthday party invitations. I then headed out for some free Veteran’s Day chicken wings and a stop by Wal-Mart to pick some items for the house. Afterwards I came home to relax for a little while. After school Pheonix had a playdate with William Hammond. Then a 5pm Tara and I headed to Applebee’s for a free Veterans Day dinner.  After dinner Tara and I went to see the movie Tower Heist (I was actually pleased with Eddie Murphy’s performance.) After the movie we went back to Wal-Mart for a few items for Sunday dinner.

Saturday – 12 Nov 11 – Up at 5:45 am with Exodus and then the other boys got up in 15 minute increments. Once I had everyone dressed, and hair done, we headed to IHOP for breakfast. We then came some so that Tara could take Phoenix to the Brushy Creek Recreation Center for a Birthday party from one of his 1st Grade classmates. After the party, Tara and I stopped by Timemasters to check on our grandfather clock and to pick up batteries for several of the clocks around the house. Then we proceeded downtown to the UT Campus for the matinee production of South Pacific.

No comments: