Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Morgan Family Week in Review - 15 - 21 May 2011

Week started with attendance at church. Sacrament went well but Zion did not want to be left in Primary, so I took Tara and the two younger boys home and I went back for Sunday School and Priesthood.

Sunday afternoon the family met up with Hinze's, Steeds, et al, at Pepperrock Park to celebrate Benson's and Natalie's birthdays. The weather was perfect and we had a fun few hours spending time with family and friends outside at the park.

The week was pretty laid back with Tara back on the scene from her New York visit. Tara met Bridgett for lunch at the new Rosa's cafe on 1431. My mom stopped by with fresh baked cookies on Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon Tara had to take Exodus to Treeshouse because he was not feeling well. The doctor said it was a virus in his throat. Then on Thursday, Exodus had his 18th month well check.

I went in to work on Wednesday and Thursday with week. I had a demo of USP on Thursday morning at PS3 and then attended a session of the LATAM 1.5 CRP.

Friday morning I took Phoenix to school and stay with him for breakfast. I went back later that day to pick him up along with his classmate Hayden Turner for a play date. Phoenix said his "joints were hurting" so when we all got home I gave him some Tylenol and he settled down and had a great time with his buddy, Hayden. Tara was supposed to have a massage today, but she even mentioned that she was not feeling well.

Friday evening, I had a work dinner at the Walburg Restaurant in Walburg which is about 30 minutes northeast of the house. Scott met at the house and then I drove. We all had a good time and the food was great. We even stayed for a while after dinner to listen to the band which reminded me of my times in Germany during Octoberfest.

On Saturday morning, I got up at 6 with Phoenix. Phoenix had a soccer game in which he almost scored a goal and had a very good assist. That even Tara and I had a date in which we went to see Bridesmaids and then went to dinner at the Seoul Korea House on Anderson.

No comments: