Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Home Depot

I started working for Home Depot today as a cashier. It has been the only place that I have applied since June where I have recieved a face2face interview. The entire process took almost a month. Frist I applied on line in late July. Then a week later I had a phone interview with corporate out of Atlanta. Then a week later, I had a store interview with the Front End Supervisor. I then had to have an interview with the Ops Manager (who was the head cashier at the Great Hills store that I worked at with Tiffany Tull eight years ago) and the store manager. Then I had to go and take a urinalysis and have a background check which took another week...all for a little over minimum wage......but thank goodness I am working. True unemployement in the US is near 15 percent.

No comments: