Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My New Addiction - Couponing


Tonight after teaching, I stopped by Randall's to pick up some Sobe Life Water Zero becuase Randall's had the water for sale: 10 for $10.

This week on what has become my two favorite blogs/website SavingwithShellie.com and Couponing101.com, they had a link to a coupon for up to $1.50 off the purchase of each Sobe water.

Go figure, 10 for 10 means $1 each, but the coupon was for $1.50, meaning you make 50cents per unit.

Well I made a few copies of the coupon (50) and headed to Randall's--and low and behold I came home with 50 bottles of Sobe Life Water and $25 dollars worth of free groceries. Go here to check if the coupon is still active.

Next up: When I take my new Kia scotter in for an oil change on Friday they are offering a free $25 for test driving a new Sorento.

So that's a quick $100 ($50 Sobe + $25 Groceries + $25 Kia test drive) this week without going out of my way.

Last but not least, the Graveyardmall.com is offering men's and women's name brand sunglasses 10 for 9.99 and 5.99 shipping. You have to pick shipping dates about two or more weeks out, but for such a bargin it is well worth the wait. Hurry fast this will not last for long.

I thought cutting coupons would be a pain, but it is actually fun and very rewarding finding new ways to spend less, save more, and stretch a buck! By the way, Tara and I started the day off by having breakfast at Denny's for free.

Much Love and Resect,

Dr. B.

No comments: