Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Family photos












Every year in the spring at church we have a week called "Friendship Week." During this week everyone who wants to participate signs up and you get a family assigned to you. You are supossed to do at least 3 nice things for that family during the week. You can do it in secret or not.

Well we were lucky enough to have gotten our gifts from the Penman family. Vince http://vincepenman.com/ and Rachael http://www.rachaelpenman.com/index2.htmlare both photographers and for our third gift they gave us a family photo session. I had just found out I was pregnant so I asked Rachael if we could wait until I was further along to do the photos.

We had our shoot and Rachael did an AMAZING job!!!

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

The one where you and Byron's foreheads are touching and his hand is on your stomach is my favorite one of you guys EVER!! I love it to death.
And Zion's face on the one where Phoenix is kissing your tummy is classic!
What fabulous pictures!

Margo Clift said...

These are just such precious pictures....Sure wish I had more pictures of my pregnancies...It was always such a special time...as I waited for the arrival of "all" ten of my own. (Miss Tara included)