Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exodus Israel Morgan












After a VERY fast delivery (dialated from 2 to 7 in ten min. and from 7 to 10 in about three min. and push twice) Exodus Israel Morgan joined our family on November 17th at 12:10am (missed big brother Zion's 2nd birthday by 10 min.) weighing 7lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inches long (a whole pound smaller than his two big brother's were) He is amazing....we allready love him soooo much!
My sister Jen was here from Seattle and was due to fly home on the 18th. Good thing Exodus came when he did. I am so thankful that I got to have Jen and my friend Katie in the delivery room with Byron and I. It really meant alot to have them there.

6 comments:

katharine said...

holy smokes batman! that was sure a fast labor. love the name exodus! you sure make good looking boys :)

The Halls said...

I was my pleasure to be there. What a blessing he already is in my life. I love you all so much and I am so thankful you included me in that wonderful moment!

Charly said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! What a precious family you have!!

KC & Candice Carden said...

Hey guys! Just got our christmas card--thanks! We need to get together again soon!

indeazgirl said...

Oh my goodness!! You weren't kidding that you updated your blog!! Exodus Israel is precious...I had no idea your labor went so fast! Whew!

Margo Clift said...

Nothing like that successful birthing experience. I would love to have been there. Love all of the pictures. Makes my heart happy. Grandma