Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Second Chances: Blessings from Above (Week 4 & 5)

During week 4, I was able to get down to 228, and as of today I am down to 226 which is a total weight loss of 30.6 pounds in 35 days. It was a little depressing because the weight is not coming off as fast as it was, but I am still making progress. I started to take into account the changes that I had made over the past week or so. I have increased my caloric intake becuase I am acually starting to feel hungry now that I am working out again. I started exercising this past week and in the last five days, I have mowed the yard, taken three exercise classes at the gym, and Tara, the boys, and I went to the middle school to run for 30 minutes. The other issue that I have noticed it the fact that I have not been very regular so I think that this coming week on the advice of Dr. Tara, I am going to start taking some form of fiber on a regular basis.

Waist: 44 (loss of 4 1/2 inches)
Biceps: 15 (loss of 1/2 inch)
Chest: 46 (loss of 3 inches)
Neck: 16 1/4 (loss of 3/4 inches)
Hips: 44 (loss of 3 1/2 inches)
Thighs: 26 (loss of 1 inch)
Calfs: 16 1/8 (loss of 7/8 inches)

A little over 14 total inches lost since the surgery.

The best news to report is that Tara has also been very supportive throughout this entire process, including losing a total of 9 pounds over the past 30 days.


Much Love and Respect,


Byron Lynn

3 comments:

Margo Clift said...

I believe Dr. Tara gives good advice.
You are both doing great. Keep up the good work.
Plateaus in weight loss can be pretty discouraging.
You do have much to be grateful for.
Love to all!

Bingham Bunch said...

You guys are AWESOME! That's so much hard work and you guys are both looking great!

katharine said...

great progress!