Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2007

The "Butt Paste" Bicyclist!!



The other morning a friend of mine stopped by and I was in the front room talking to her. Phoenix was in the family room. I could see him and I kept looking in a him, but let me just say it only takes a 2 year old about 30 seconds to get into trouble.


He comes walking into the front room saying..."See mommy, See?" I turn around and he is COVERED in butt paste. I wanted to get mad but I just couldn't. I called upstairs to Byron and had him come look and Byron, myself and my friend were all just laughing.


Sometimes you have to laugh or you would just cry!! Oh 2 year olds!
Also I put a picture of Phoenix's new bike. He loves it. He thinks he has to wear his helmet to ride it.

4 comments:

Lisa Clift said...

Oh my "butt paste"! That kid cracks me up. It is amazing how quick they can get into trouble. I love you Phoenix!

Aunt Lisa

Margo Clift said...

I can't stand it! He makes me laugh out loud.
That had to be fun to wash off.
Kinda like "lipstick" on the whole body.
We have experienced that a few times.
Good training on the "helmet", super important.
PHOENIX; GRANDMA LOVES YOUR BIKE, AND YOU TOO.

Grandpa Clift said...

You really made me laugh, with that stuff all over you mug mug mug. I guess that you thought you would like to look more like Xander. Great bike you have too.
Love You
Grandpa

Katie said...

That is hilarious! You're right, you have to laugh so you don't cry.