Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Belly!!




Well I am about 2 days shy of 24 weeks pregnant. I just wanted to show the progress of the growing belly. I am feeling really good except for the heartburn. I just gained my first 3 pounds this week. phoenix got to go to my doctor appointment with me last week and hear his brother's heartbeat for the first time...Now when asked what his brother says, phoenix's reply is "Boom Boom." Byron and I now fear little Zion may get stuck with that asa nickname!!

6 comments:

The Halls said...

That's a darn cute picture if you ask me. I can't believe how big you have gotten just since I have seen you last. Cute that phoenix is calling baby zion boom boom. I think boom is a cute nick name! Love you all!

Aunt Jen

Eric Devericks said...

Lookin good Hotty!

Taste of Champaign said...

You look so great Tara!!! It's so fun to see pictures of your house and stuff! We miss hanging with you guys!

Lisa Clift said...

Looking good Bear.

Katie said...

You look great Tara! We need to meet up for a Babies R Us date...lol

Margo Clift said...

Was sure fun watching you grow for seven weeks.
And love to hear Phoenix tell us that brother sounds like "boom boom".
You are looking awesome!
Love Mom